THIS HALLOWEEN WEEKEND starting Friday, October 27th
Once again, Rita Beebe is providing the “tombstones” for us to write our epitaphs and stick in the fairway…. wherever we run out of designated strokes.
- Pick one of these days & a tee time: Friday, Oct 27, Saturday, Oct 28, OR Sunday, Oct 29
- Teams of 2,3 OR 4 players only
- Sign up at the clubhouse or call 385-4547.
- $10 greens fee + $10 for a big year-end party. It’s been quite a year! Let’s celebrate in December.
When you check in, pick up your tombstone and write your epitaph (markers provided). Please keep it in good taste, but let’s have fun with the wording. You can even name yourself infamous if you let Gabe or Rita know who you are.
- Everyone gets 35 strokes + their 9-hole handicap. If you haven’t established a handicap, Gabe will determine how many total strokes you are entitled to.
- The game’s objective is to cover as much distance as possible around the course in a given number of strokes.
- When you run out of strokes, that’s where you’ll stake your tombstone in the ground. The person whose tombstone is ‘grounded’ the farthest on the 9 holes is the winner.
- If your last stroke lands on a putting green, place your tombstone on the edge of that green.
Tombstones will be left on the course all weekend.
HOPE YOUR TOMBSTONE MAKES IT TO THE 9TH HOLE!!
Below are some of last year’s tombstones | Join Us
Propolis Brewing Invitational 2023 - October 7th 📍 Port Townsend Golf Course 🏌️ 3-Person, 18-Hole Scramble⏰ 10:00 A.M. Shotgun Start Entry: $60 per player $5 mulligans (up...
Mitch Black Memorial Golf Event Date: Sunday, September 17th, 2023Location: Port Townsend Golf CourseKick-off: 10:00 am Game Type: Team Scramble of Four Players Join us in celebrating the...